I am Ramaprasad. working in DXC (Formerly HP) - Bangalore as a SAP BW/BO Consultant . I like playing Cricket and listening music for fun.I am interested in a partner who gets on well with other people easily. Also,who can support me and motivate me in my tough times, fun loving and who always prefers sharing both happiness and sorrows with me.Most importantly who shows caring and always ready to offer a supporting shoulder in tough times.
My son completed his MBA in the year 2017from darden business school and joined mekency at washington DC
People describe him as well-mannered, knowledgeable, optimistic, romantic and relaxed. His hobbies and interests are movies and listening to music.
A few lines about my Son:
Tejesh is affectionate, confident and has a wide circle of friend. He is sensible and has a down-to-earth attitude. He has a quiet sense of humour and avoids hurting the sensibilities of others. He is balanced and considerate. He has an innate sense of fairness, commitment, and is dependable. Laid back and innately good-natured, he has an analytical bent of mind, combined with a capacity for hard work, dedication and commitment. He is quick to learn, and applies his knowledge effectively. He loves traveling and is very ambitious in life.
He is a Systems Engineer, Sales, is on a H1B Visa and is a full-time employee of Cisco Systems, Seattle WA. His career is progressing well. He has been employed in the US since 2011, and has integrated successfully into American society. He has applied for a Green Card and his l-140 has been approved. His salary is USD 150,000/- per annum.
I am a 29 years old, 5'.10'' tall, Software professional based in USA. I have pursued MBA in VR Siddhartha college and after that done my Masters in Northwestern Polytechnic University in California. Currently i am working as a software developer.I am looking for someone who is educated, compatible, independent woman. I love watching comedy shows, sports.
My name is lokesh and working at SAP Bangalore (17 lacs per annum). I am from Nuzvid, near Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. I am fun loving and interested in adventures. I am open minded and very cool going. I am more into fitness and loves to be fit. Currently located in Bangalore. Looking for a suitable partner.
My son is very fair, good looking and well educated. He did his MBA from IIM and currently working in a management role. Previously he worked 2 years in TCS as Soft ware Engineer with B Tech qualification , I have one daughter who got married and settled in west godavari district. We belong to west godavari district.
In Mourya's words
Thanks for visiting my profile. Of all the activities we do online these days, the result of this online activity will potentially have a huge life long impact. I hope and pray that this will be a +ve impact for all of us.
It is hard to judge a person via a profile on the website. I will do my best to give you a glimpse into my thoughts and attitude. If you think this goes well with you, we can connect to get to know further.
To me life is categorized into following buckets
- I believe in myself. I am confident of my abilities and of my worth.
- Values, Ethics and Love are more important to me than money.
- I respect the opposite gender/ other cultures/ other people as much as I respect myself.
- I am outgoing and chirpy. I love traveling and playing sports.
- I am told I am very caring, and kind.
- I am very patient and a critical thinker with an eye to think big and into the future.
- Family first then me. I have a great sense of satisfaction when my family is happy.
- When I say family, it is me, my wife, my kids, my parents, my brother, and my in-laws.
- I go to great lengths to keep my family safe and smiling.
- I am big on career aspirations and I do work hard to achieve big things in professional life.
- I am supportive of my better half aiming and achieving big in her professional career.
Steer my way if you are looking for
- sweet and caring in laws. My mom and dad are eagerly waiting for a daughter in their family.
- a guy who is willing to step into your shoes to feel what you feel.
- a guy who is fun, active, caring, loving, and intelligent.
- a guy who is willing to support you in your career.
- a guy who would treat your family with same love as he would treat his.
I understand that this is a long post, but eventually I believe this is in the best interest of you and me :)
I wish you and your family a great luck in your groom hunt :)